The "ULTIMATE MINI" and "ULTIMATE MINI-LP"
HAND HELD REMOTE CONTROLS, WITH LCD SIGN AND AUTOMATION INTERFACE FOR
THE SAGE-ENDEC MODEL SE1822 and 3644 DIGITAL E.A.S. ENCODER/DECODER
Engineering Ultimate Mini series of Hand Held Remote Controls with LCD
Sign and RWT Automation Interface is an economical solution for studio
control of the most common functions for the Sage-Endec. Features include:
BACKLIT 20 CHARACTER LCD SCROLLING DISPLAY showing date, time, and alert
details, just like the LED sign display.
ATTENTION GETTING STROBE to catch your eye when an alert is pending or
has been sent, and the color is tailored to the severity of the alert.
An EXTRA SMALL FOOTPRINT (6.3 X 3.75 X 1.15) can be hand held, mount it
on the desk top or stick it up on the wall or studio window. Supplied
with hook and loop fastener material so you can stick it up just about
anywhere. Single Cat 5 connection.
• DEDICATED PUSHBUTTONS to initiate:
Mini) - SEND AN RWT, RELAY A PENDING ALERT OR RMT, KILL A PENDING ALERT,
AND CLEAR SIGN.
(Ultimate Mini-LP) - All of the funcitons of the Mini, plus: SEND AN RMT
HEADER & SEND AN RMT EOM.
An AUTOMATION INTERFACE that will allow contact closures from your automation
or any normally open contact, switch or logic low to initiate an RWT.
No complicated menus to sort through, one button control.
DB9 Interface Module, Power Supply, User Guide, and hook & loop fastener
material are provided, along with 50' of Cat 5e cable with RFI supression.
Cable length may be extended up to several hundred feet with no adverse
Mini....only $299.00 + shipping
Ultimate Mini-LP....only $339.00 + shipping
• Case Dimensions: 6.3" wide X 3.75" deep X 1.15"
• Case Material and Color: high impact ABS plastic, bone grey
• LCD Display Dimensions: 3.16 X 0.8
• Character Size: .25" X .125" 1x20
• LCD Display: Yellow Backlight
• Connection Method: 50' Category 5e cable with RJ45 connectors
and ferrite RFI supressor, supplied. Extension cables available.
• DB9 interface (2 Endec COM ports required) with automation control
screw terminal connections and power input connector
• Sage-Endec Configuration: Serial RS 232, configured for (1) Hand
Control @ 9600 baud, (2) LED Sign @ 9600 baud
• Power: External power supply (supplied), Input - 120VAC 50-60Hz,
Output: 9VDC @ 500 ma, connected at the Interface Module
• Power supply cord length: 6ft.
• Mounting: Hand Held, Desktop, or Stick Up with supplied hook and
loop fastener material
• Operating temperature: 32 to 120F
• Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
• Shipping Weight: approximately 4 lbs.
(Sage-Endec is a trademark of Sage Alerting Systems)
Here For User Guide