The Studio "SLAVE" Auxiliary Relay Pack is a microprocessor based switching and control interface for various switching functions required in most broadcast studios and control rooms, where multiple and various isolated outputs are required to operate from one or more control inputs. Input and output connectors are Eurostyle pluggable types. Some outputs have user selectable provisions for release delay times from instantaneous to one second. Selection may be made to restrict the release delay to the Solid State Relay output driver voltages exclusively. LED power and activation indication is provided as well as a "test" button for activation of the unit locally.
$220.00 + shipping
- Solid State Relay driver voltages (5VDC), current limited simultaneous constant and flashing driving signals for control of the users own solid state relay, or additional "SLAVE" units for "ON AIR" or "RECORDING" signs or any other appropriate application.
- Tally output, an optically isolated floating NPN transistor output for controlling another tandem "SLAVE" units or any other appropriate application.
- 9VDC, regulated supply voltage up to 400 ma. for utility use such as external lamp or LED illumination.
INPUTS: (can be used
- Latch Off, a momentary contact closure between the Latch Off terminal and the Common terminal will deactivate the unit.
- Continuous, a closure between the Continuous terminal and the Common terminal will activate the unit. Removal of the contact closure will deactivate the unit.
Continuous, operates the same as the Continuous function but allows for
the application of 5-30Volts DC between the input and common terminals
to activate the unit. Removal of the voltage will deactivate the unit.
9VDC, using supplied power supply module